candy cane, chocolate, Christmas, cookies, cranberry orange pound cake, dessert, gingerbread, holiday, holiday dessert, holiday dessert ideas, Peanut butter balls, recipes, red velvet, vegan, vegan blogs, vegan dessert
There are a ba-jillion Pinterest boards for vegan Christmas dinner ideas, so I’m going to skip straight to the good stuff: dessert!
Here are links to 5 vegan recipes that I’ve been drooling over that just might be the perfect ending to your festive holiday meal:
1. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies from The Sweet Life
2. Peanut Better Balls from Oh She Glows
3. Candy Cane Pudding Pie by Chocolate Covered Katie
4. Cranberry Orange Pound Cake by The Sweet Life
5. Beautiful Gingerbread Cakes by Vegan Yum Yum
All of these are from fabulous vegan blogs that I HIGHLY recommend! Follow them for a constant stream of great vegan recipes.
Let me know if you make any of these delicious desserts, and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!
To Eating Dessert First!